- Available Immediately
- Recently been much improved
- New carpets & redecorated
- Refitted kitchen
- Living room with a bay window - ideal for a small table
- Double bedroom and bathroom
- Open plan garden to front and side
- Allocated parking
This well presented home has just been hugely improved by our landlord to include new carpets, redecoration and a new kitchen.
It is located along Frenchmans Close which is a popular residential area on the outskirts of the highly sought after village of Toddington.
There is an entrance lobby, living room with a bay window idea for a small dining table. The modern refitted kitchen has a really useful under stairs storage cupboard and upstairs off the landing is a double bedroom and the bathroom. Outside is a neat front garden and the allocated parking.
The council tax band is B.
It is available immediately.