- Gorgeous character cottage with countryside views
- Available beginning of May 2019
- Living room with an open fire
- Dining room opening to the stylish refitted kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms & modern first floor bathroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Off road parking and courtyard garden
Meadow Cottage is a gorgeous period property located on the edge of the sought after village of Toddington and enjoys open countryside view to the front.
The shared gated driveway leads to a parking space and an off set garden. The courtyard to the immediate front of the cottage makes for a pleasant a place to sit and enjoy the outside space.
Leading off the entrance lobby is a handy downstairs cloakroom. The living room is dual aspect and has a lovely open fireplace. The stylish kitchen has been recently re fitted complete with range oven, integrated fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and a fitted washing machine. The dining room is open plan to the kitchen making for a very sociable space and ideal for entertaining.
Upstairs are THREE bedrooms and the refitted bathroom.
Meadow Cottage is available beginning of May 2019, pets would be considered. EPC rating is E and the council tax band is D.
Call the team at Local Agent Network on 01525 876600 to book your appointment to view.