- Very attractive Victorian cottage
- Short stroll from the gorgeous village centre with shops, greens, duck pond and Norman Church
- Deceptively spacious
- Open plan living & dining room
- Kitchen & lean to
- Two large double bedrooms PLUS bedroom three/dressing room with cloakroom
- Walled front garden
- Rear garden with an attached storage barn
This beautiful terrace of Victorian cottages were built in 1882 and are just a short stroll from the attractive village centre of Toddington with it's greens, duck pond and Norman Church.
The home we are marketing has a deceptive facade as it is particularly spacious with a living and dining room, CELLAR, kitchen and bathroom.
Upstairs is the large main bedroom with a step down to bedroom three/dressing room which has it's own ensuite cloakroom and to the front is bedroom two which is also a double.
To the front is a gated and walled garden with a chequed path and gravel bed. The rear garden has a paved patio and lawn.
We are really excited to market this lovely home and ask that you call the team at Local Agent Network on 01525 876600 to book your appointment to view.