- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN A SMALL & ESTABLISHED CUL DE SAC WITH A PRIVATE GARDEN
- No upper chain
- Large reception hall
- Refitted ground floor shower room
- Living room with a fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Refitted family bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath
- Good frontage with a driveway and integral garage
Orchard Close is a small, established cul de sac which has a very friendly feel and located within easy reach of the village amenties including the busy High Street and the two excellent schools.
This home really is deceptively spacious with a large entrance hall, shower room, living room with a feature fireplace, separate dining room and a good sized kitchen/breakfast room that has been refitted.
Upstairs are the FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS and refitted family bathroom.
To the front is the driveway giving off road parking, an integral garage and an enclosed and private rear garden enjoying a Westerly aspect.
There is no upper chain with this property . The EPC rating for this property is D . We invite you to call our team at Local Agent Network on 01525 876600 to book your appointment to view.