- Corner plot in a cul de sac location
- Deep frontage with ample parking and a DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE
- Walled and fenced garden
- Two reception rooms plus a conservatory
- Superb kitchen opening to the dining area PLUS a utility room
- Master suite with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- FOUR FURTHER BEDROOMS
- Family bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom
- Deceptively spacious
- NO UPPER CHAIN
Dale Close is a cul de sac within the very sought after village of Toddington and the shops, schools and facilities on offer are within walking distance of this home, there is even a convenience shop at the end of the close to make life even easier!!
The deep frontage really adds to the privacy aspect and there is ample parking together with a DOUBLE WIDTH garage.
The property has been extended to the ground and first floor to create a spacious home offering family friendly accommodation. There is an entrance porch, hallway, cloakroom, living room with an open fire, a snug and a conservatory. The kitchen is open to the dining area and is a really nice room with a sociable feel.
Upstairs is the master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room, there are then FOUR FURTHER bedrooms and the family bathroom.
There is a narrow patio and deck to the immediate rear of the house and the main enclosed garden is to the side.
Call the team at Local Agent Network on 01525 876600 to book your appointment to view.