- Beautifully imposing Victorian former Vicarage in the sought after village of Tebworth
- Open countryside views and an established, private plot of just over HALF AN ACRE
- Superbly presented and impecabley maintained
- Grade II listed with so many of the original features
- Four reception rooms with a living room, drawing room, dining room and study
- Kitchen / Breakfast room, pantry and utility room
- Seven bedrooms & four bathrooms
- Original coach house that has consent to convert into a two bedroom annexed accommodation
- Extensive gated gravelled driveway giving ample off road parking
- A very substantial and elegant home - really needs to be seen
This imposing Victorian former Vicarage dates from 1860 and occupies a mature plot of just over half an acre in the highly rated village of Tebworth.
This is one the best examples of Victorian Gothic architecture we have seen. It has been superbly maintained to create a very stylish home with so many of the original features in place that mix well with the elegant finish.
The very substantial accommodation is arranged over three floors and briefly includes four reception rooms, an orangery, kitchen/breakfast room, various ancillary rooms and a cellar.
Upstairs is the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom both with ensuite bathrooms, there are then four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
On the 2nd floor is a guest suite with a snug, bedroom and luxury bathroom. The Coach House and stables have planning consent from 2001 (part of that work has been completed) to convert into annexed accommodation.
Tebworth is well served for communication links with the A5 and new link road both literally just down the road, the M1 junctions 11a and 12 plus mainline stations in Leighton Buzzard and Harlington are just within a few miles drive.
Call Local Agent Network on 01525 876600 to book your appointment to view.